Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 09:38:48 +0000
From: Bartłomiej Palmowski <bart@...nt.com>
To: Florian Weimer <fweimer@...hat.com>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: EDNS0 support?

I'm not an expert on this so it's possible that I'm mixing things up,
but from my tests it seems like enabling edns0 extension would help a
great deal with this type of issue. With glibc it is an option in
resolv.conf, I don't see if musl supports this.

--
*The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee
only and may contain classified information. If you are not the addressee,