Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 19:07:48 +0100
From: Florian Weimer <fweimer@...hat.com>
To: Bartłomiej Palmowski <bart@...nt.com>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: EDNS0 support?

* Bartłomiej Palmowski:

> we run alpine based docker images in AWS (inside our VPCs). Which
> means that we're using dns servers provided by the AWS[1]. The problem
> arises when we want to resolve a dns record that yields a large
> response, for example:

There has been a previous thread on this topic, around this message:

  <https://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2020/04/18/7>

Not sure if anything has changed in the code since then.

Thanks,
Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill