Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:04:07 +0200
From: "Luka M." <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cluts weekly reports

Hey guys. Due to half-buttedness of the work I've done last week, I
haven't posted much about the progress here, but here it is now:

Done:
a) Finally managed to start working on this PC (virtual machine) :-/
b) Fixed some setuid.c problems, but drawing a blank on the hang
c) Rewrote alloc.c, which also needs some fixing (see priorities, 2)
d) Started working on (functions with temp strings) aka temp.c
e) Started working on a code generator in python, first to be used o
generate (parts of) temp.c, and later hopefully string.c

Priorities:
1) Finish what is started (d, e)
2) Fix that which needs fixing (a, b). At the end of the week - needs
to be done on a real PC
3) Move on to new test collections (I'm thinking task nr. 0 perhaps,
something useful anyway)