Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 04:56:19 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cluts weekly reports

Luka -

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 01:04:07AM +0200, Luka M. wrote:
> e) Started working on a code generator in python, first to be used o
> generate (parts of) temp.c, and later hopefully string.c

To me, the dependency of cluts development on Python is a drawback.
Wouldn't cpp macros be sufficient?  You can see some use of cpp macros
in Rich's libc-testsuite.  I like this approach better than using an
external preprocessor not native to C.

http://git.etalabs.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=libc-testsuite

Alexander