Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:10:56 +0200
From: "Luka M." <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cluts weekly reports

Done:
* A bug or two in cluts corrected
* Numeric tests polished
* User-provided buffer tests written
* Threaded setuid test written (but still being corrected)

Priorities:
* Get setuid to finally work
* Rewrite memory allocation tests
* Start rewriting string tests

P.S. I've just chaged towns and it took me a whole day to do that, but I've
gone over setuid.c and found a bug or two on the way, and I've also had a
chance to sketch out a new alloc.c. I'll be working on that today and
tomorrow, and when there's something to show, I'll put it in the daily
report.

Content of type "text/html" skipped