Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 05:51:04 -0800
From: Jessica Frazelle <me@...sfraz.com>
To: Vincent Batts <vbatts@...hbangbash.com>
Cc: Thomas Garnier <thgarnie@...gle.com>,
	Kernel Hardening <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Container Hardening

As far as a list of CVEs I forgot I had already made one[1]. A lot of
those are considered "non-events" due to the fact the default seccomp
profile for docker containers blocks them. It outlines as far as the
mitigation.

Another that should probably be added there, that was not blocked by
the default seccomp profile was Dirty cow.

[1] https://github.com/jessfraz/docker/blob/6837cfc13cba842186a7261aa9bbd3a8755fd11e/docs/security/non-events.md

--

Jessie Frazelle
4096R / D4C4 DD60 0D66 F65A 8EFC  511E 18F3 685C 0022 BFF3