Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:55:41 -0500
From: David Windsor <dwindsor@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: "Reshetova, Elena" <elena.reshetova@...el.com>, Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>,
	Hans Liljestrand <ishkamiel@...il.com>, Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>,
	Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
Subject: HARDENED_ATOMIC documentation

Hi,

I've put together some preliminary documentation for HARDENED_ATOMIC.  This
will be in addition to the in-tree documentation earlier submitted for
review.  This documentation contains only an API definition and examples.
Justification and background info for HARDENED_ATOMIC are included in the
in-tree documentation, so I didn't recreate this info in the kernsec.org
documentation.  Thoughts about this?

You can find this documentation at
http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Protections/HARDENED_ATOMIC.

Please take a look and let me know your comments.

Thanks,
David Windsor

Content of type "text/html" skipped