Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:09:10 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Corey Bryant <coreyb@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@...ibm.com>,
	Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>, Frank Novak <fnovak@...ibm.com>,
	George Wilson <gcwilson@...ibm.com>,
	Joel Schopp <jschopp@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Kevin Wolf <kwolf@...hat.com>,
	Warren Grunbok II <wgrunbok@...t.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Secure Open Source Project Guide

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 01:34:18PM -0500, Corey Bryant wrote:
> I haven't heard any objections to using the oss-security wiki to host
> the guide, so I've created a page here.  A brain dump would be a much
> appreciated start to get things moving.  Thanks!
>
> http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/secure-oss-dev-guide

This is a good start, although I'd call the page "development",
"development-guide", "secure-development", or maybe even
"secure-development-guide" for search engine friendliness. ;-)
We already have "oss" and "security" in the URL anyway, so the
non-redundant words are only "development" and "guide" (can omit the
latter since it's less informative). ;-)

On a more serious note, I think you need to announce this on the
oss-security mailing list.

Thanks,

Alexander