Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 09:39:08 +0200
From: Alain Espinosa <alainesp@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper in the cloud update 2023/02

Hi.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 12:43 AM Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> ...  I'm not
> currently aware of a marketplace similar to vast.ai, but without
> mandatory GPUs (or without GPUs at all) - if anyone in here is aware of
> one, please reply.

What I use for GPU AI images generation is:

https://www.runpod.io/

In my experience is more reliable than vast.ai and offers a "Secure
Cloud" option that is at least more reliable than the Community
option. I am not sure about the level of security, but still, the
company put its reputation on the line for it. It is for GPU
accelerated computing only though, and doesn't offer a marketplace to
sell services.

Hope this helps,
Alain