Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 00:59:22 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: claudioandre.br@...il.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper in the cloud update 2023/02

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 05:18:53PM -0300, Rodrigo s wrote:
> So I discovery the https://vast.ai/
>
> And this is really what I was thinking in the start. And I think you should
> migrate to this project. All you need to do is create a docker in
> https://hub.docker.com!

Upon sending my previous reply, I realized that it is unnecessarily too
focused on your suggestion of vast.ai.

Regarding us creating, publishing, and maintaining a Docker image in
general, including for use on people's own machines (and also likely
usable on vast.ai and others), I think this is a more reasonable thing
for us to do.

Claudio Andre has some Docker images used for JtR testing published:

https://hub.docker.com/r/claudioandre/john

I guess Claudio might also want to publish one intended for use?

Alexander