Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:44:14 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Way to create specific wordlist

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 06:14:34AM +0200, krekan.johnykrekan.com wrote:
> Hello, I wanted to write those passwords to external file so I could test
> it with other software such as EWSA.

You can use the --stdout option for this, redirecting the output to your
external file.  You can do this along with the incremental mode approach
that Rich suggested.  For length 8, the file would be about 2 TB.  You'd
need to interrupt the job early if you have less disk space than that,
or/and if you don't expect to test so many passwords anyway.  Of course,
it's better to just use JtR alone, not needing an external file, unless
you have specific reasons to use other tools.

Alexander