Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 08:52:04 +0200
From: "Johny Krekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Way to create specific wordlist

Hello, I exactly did it yesterday. First using sqllitetools I dumped
original database to text. Later I have created simple script which
extracted the password part from each line.
Then I tested it against one UPC hash which of course could not   be
cracked using any password from that list (it would be then too much simple:
-))
today I can continue forward.
Johny