Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:20:25 +0000
From: Darren Wise <darren@...ecorp.co.uk>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Jetson nano - Like the Xeon PHI?

I did wonder when someone would notice these, hehh I've been playing
with the AllWinner A80 SoC for a while. Jetson is nice, it's missing
something though but they already know that and selling a cut down for a
while to generate revenue to feed the nVidia beast :D

*Who's going to be the first to make a firewall or Beowulf out of them I
wonder hehh

-Darren

On 25/03/2019 14:58, Rich Rumble wrote:
> Wondering if a cheap device like this could be used to create a nice
> cracking rig on the cheap?
> https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-nano/
> -rich

---