Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 08:26:25 -0500
From: Powen Cheng <madtomic@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Most efficient way to brute force

Hi Alexander,

I have tested mask mode and thank you for this suggestion.

As for now, I still need to figure how to create a GPU system properly
before I let this system run for the real task.
I am very limited with what driver and hardware I could use with Ubuntu
14.04.1 as in 16.04 the opencl was removed unless I am using Nvidia cards
and I still need to get pass this error.
OpenCL CL_INVALID_DEVICE (-33) error in opencl_common.c:452 - Error
querying PLATFORM_NAME

Thanks again for your help,
Po