Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 08:19:20 -0500
From: Powen Cheng <madtomic@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Windows setup

Hello,

Can someone please let me know if tezos-opencl is supported in windows
build. I see there is a windows binary release for john. I haven't been
able to test as I am still reading all I can before I dive into more than I
could understand. I am bit of distress because opencl was removed in AMD
and it made it harder to get the drivers to work on Ubuntu 14.04.1 with the
new AM4 hardware as I needed better core counts and threads to maximum
john. I can always use Nvidia but I am failing at that with OpenCL
CL_INVALID_DEVICE (-33) error and I will try the fix suggested tonight.

If anyone have any experience or had done this on windows setup. Please
advise and thank you for your time and help.

Thanks,
Po