Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 03:09:27 -0200
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: AGAIN. Failed to load /lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so: Error relocating ... I810InitMC: symbol not found.

Hi,

In my last sabotage build I experienced a problem in the intel module
load on xorg startup.
I remember to solve it. You can see here
http://openwall.com/lists/sabotage/2014/11/17/14

But how my HDD broke I needed to rebuild sabotage. And in this new
build, I faced with this
problem again, with a little difference in the symbol that failed. It is
equal this one http://www.openwall.com/lists/sabotage/2014/12/28/1

I'm with the PKGBUILD's all uptaded, with the change that solved the
problem last time.
How a lot of updates and changes on the system was made since I changed
the driver, I think
some thing are causing this error again.

I noted that the alpine linux people (which I based myself to solve the
problem last time), they
updated xf86-video-intel and they no longer set the --enable-dri option
which is the one made the problem
stop happening last time when I added.

I would like any help, while this, I will continue trying to solve.

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler