Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 21:22:53 -0600
From: will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: making packages with waf

I knew debian won't allow the waf binary, but Arch seems to be
using/allowing it int their package installs.  It doesn't look too tricky
to get the upstream tarball as that's what they're doing in debian, but I'd
rather take it as ready to install once it's sent in waf.  Again any
opinions, or if the sabotage team has a preference...

Will

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 8:51 PM, will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
wrote:

> Saboteurs,
>
> Have any of you made a package that started out as a waf package on
> sabotage?  I don't see a waf pkg, but many of the audio apps/libs are now
> using it as a default.  I'll poke at it the next couple, but any sabotage
> efforts on waf packaged apps, or desire to add waf as a method of
> installing in butch?
>
> Will

Content of type "text/html" skipped