Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:59:09 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [popa3d] Please save my sanity!!!

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 09:49:09PM -0500, Michael Dengler wrote:

Hi,

> grabbed the source from openwall (v0.4 because it is the only one that
> has the P-B-SMTP patch. Is P-B-SMTP built-in in v0.5.1? If so how do I
> enable it?).

No, it's not included.

And there're two different P-b-S patches linked from the popa3d web
page, -- you should at least tell us which one you're trying to use.
It's also a good idea to CC: the patch author on your reply to this.

> What am I doing wrong???

I'm not familiar enough with the internals of these patches to tell
you.  (I've looked through them once, but that's it.)

Someone else on the list or the patch author might be able to help.

--
/sd