Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:22:53 +0000
From: Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@...quorum.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: keep messages on server doesn't work?

    Hello to all,

    I'm making some tests on keep mail on server to see how popa3d reacts
    between new and old messages.

    I use fetchmail to this tests with keep option and when it fetches mail
    it says "not flushed" but every time that I restart fetchmail, it
    fetch all the mail again. I assume that it is suposed to only
    fetch new messages and keep old messages on server.

    Bye,

    		Nuno Teixeira

--

/*