Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 11:19:07 +1000
From: Philip Rhoades <phil@...com.com.au>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: First post - OWL looks really nice! - Q1

People,

OK, I have made a little progress - this my current OWL VM ifcfg-eth0:

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=192.168.122.206
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NETWORK=192.168.122.0
BROADCAST=192.168.122.255
GATEWAY=192.168.122.1
DNS1=192.168.122.1

and this allows me to ping and ssh into it from my F31 workstation but I
still can't ping anything from it . . what am I missing?

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades