Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 03:10:36 +1000
From: Philip Rhoades <phil@...com.com.au>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: First post - OWL looks really nice! - Q1

People,

I have been committed to RH and then Fedora since RH4 and FC1 for my
general purpose workstations and servers and I have always wanted a
Fedora Minimal iso - then when I went looking for non-systemd
Fedora-based stuff I found OWL! - this should be very interesting for
me.

First Q - for networking I tried:

   192.16.1.*

(my LAN) and

   192.16.122.*

for the default virt-manager networking - I installed on a VM for a
first look but neither of those addressing schemes work - what do I need
to do to get the VM networking going?

I am also interested in using OWL for podman containers - I presume
there will also be a networking issue there too?

Thanks!

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades