Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:34:23 -0300
From: Carlos 'Bill' Nilton <bill@...j.unimed.com.br>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: 0.2-prerelease/stable?

Hi!

Sorry by the later reply...

By now I'm using Slackware Linux (but waiting Owl - I even navigated through
its website today), and I don't mind the (very) long delays between releases.
I wanna to change to Owl because it seems security-minded, when Slack is
BSD-minded :-) Having the possibility of downgrade doesn't so important when
you have more spaced - but well-tested - releases.

Cheers!

--
Carlos Nilton A. Corrêa
Analista de Sistemas