Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 19:46:28 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>, sashal@...nel.org,
	amakhalov@...are.com, anishs@...are.com,
	Sharath George <sharathg@...are.com>, mijzerman@...are.com,
	Srivatsa Bhat <srivatsab@...are.com>,
	"Srivatsa S. Bhat" <srivatsa@...il.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Membership application for linux-distros - VMware

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 05:24:23PM +0100, Solar Designer wrote:
> Please send me your PGP key off-list and I'll add you to linux-distros.

This has been taken care of - VMware Photon OS is now on linux-distros.

Srivatsa, please note that your subscription is only for Photon OS.
You're expected not to share the information within VMware beyond the
need-to-know for Photon OS fixes.  If an issue comes up that you think
is relevant to other VMware products and you'd like to pass the
information on, you need the reporter's explicit permission to do so.

Thanks,

Alexander