Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 02:41:37 +0000
From: Jeremy Stanley <fungi@...goth.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Source of bad password hashing practices? MySQL
 manual...

On 2013-10-09 14:16:27 -0700 (-0700), Chris Palmer wrote:
[...]
> Does anyone know the right MySQL security contact? It isn't
> immediately obvious from a few web searches, but maybe
> secalert_us@...cle.com is right? Making that clear, and maybe
> publishing a PGP key, is another thing they could do...

Their vulnerability reporting contact page
assuming that's what you're looking for? (I had to get former MySQL
developers to point me to it, as a cursory search wasn't turning up
much for me either.)
--
{ PGP( 48F9961143495829 ); FINGER( fungi@...ulhu.yuggoth.org );
WWW( http://fungi.yuggoth.org/ ); IRC( fungi@....yuggoth.org#ccl );