Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 06:51:02 -1000
From: akuster <akuster@...sta.com>
To: Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg@...il.com>
CC: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, Josh Bressers <bressers@...hat.com>
Subject: Re: Closed list

Dan,

I personally want a public list but its more of an internal Company
philosophy / process issue and more importantly what our customers
think. There could even be contractual issues involved.

If one would look at our customer list, I think one could indirectly
determine that we would have to provide security fixes (
http://mvista.com/customers.php ).

How do I meet the requirement of "Proof"?

- Armin