Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:11:07 -0600
From: Vincent Danen <vdanen@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Closed list

>> This topic has lost focus lately. Rather than let it slip away, I
>> think we
>> should go ahead with the simplest solution right now, we can always do
>> something different at a future date.

Please add me to the new list.

pub   3072R/E8B86CAB 2011-04-12
       Key fingerprint = 765E 89FE E95B F0FE 16E4  10CD 94BE 833C E8B8 6CAB
uid                  Vincent Danen <vdanen linsec.ca>
uid                  Vincent Danen <vdanen annvix.org>
uid                  Vincent Danen <vdanen redhat.com>
sub   3072R/8BBA24C6 2011-04-12

--
Vincent Danen / Red Hat Security Response Team