Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:04:03 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Closed list

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 09:33:21AM +0200, Milan Berger wrote:
> I want to subscribe for Project-Mindstorm

I went to http://www.project-mindstorm.net and I also did a Google
search on "Project-Mindstorm".  You do not appear to be a Linux distro
(nor any other distro, for that matter), so there's no reason for you to
be on the list that is being setup.  (Besides, we're initially
subscribing ex-vendor-sec members only, although this should change.)

Alexander