Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:57:49 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Closed list

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 06:26:01AM -1000, akuster wrote:
> Please subscribe me to the new list. I was a vendor-sec subscriber for
> MontaVista Software.
>
> pub  4096R/AEB9ED8D 2011-04-06 [expires: 2016-4-4]
> uid Armin Kuster <akuster@...sta.com>
> Fingerprint D51D 9911 B1C7 F763 9F82 F19F 7F75 7295 AEB9 ED8D

Looks like you forgot to make this public key available.  Please provide
it to me and I'll subscribe you.

While we're at it, the MontaVista Software entry at:

http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors#montavista-software-llc

says: "The process for distribution of security advisories is currently
under discussion."  Perhaps this has already been discussed and decided
upon?  If so, please update the wiki page with specific link(s) to your
security advisories, updates, relevant mailing list archive - or
whatever you have.  Without this info, it is unclear whether you would
be making timely intended use of the advance notifications or not.

Thanks,

Alexander