Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 10:59:20 +0530
From: "Ayush Agarwal" <ayush@...shnix.com>
To: "Rich Felker" <dalias@...c.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: questions about musl DNS resolver

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023, at 9:11 PM, Rich Felker wrote:
> Ideally the linux-man provided ones would document which things are
> glibcisms vs widely available elsewhere, but short of that, maybe it
> would be nice for someone to maintain musl-specific versions for
> distros to use.

Yeah, I thought it was weird that the resolver(3) and resolv.conf(5)
man pages offered by Linux are written with only glibc in mind. But
unless the linux-man upstream is willing to document different
behaviours by multiple libc programs, ideally, it would indeed be
helpful if musl specific behavior is documented in man pages or any
other form of documentation.

> So, TL;DR: no configuration is needed for any of the stuff you want.
> It just all works, or at least is intended to. If you run into
> problems, please reach out here for help.

Sure! Thank you for your response. It was quite helpful.

Regards,
Ayush