Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 07:20:36 +0000
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com.au>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl -- FFS get your shit together, please

Dave,

> On 17 Jul 2023, at 16:17, Dave Blanchard <dave@...lthe.net> wrote:
>
> There's a lot to like about musl, but damn, there's some absolutely ridiculous aspects also:

[skipped]

> Musl is clearly not designed with Linux workstation usage in mind!

I understand that you've hit some frustration point whether it was triggered by a change in musl or not, but it does not help anyone to start a message in an offensive tone and basically call everyone in the community morons.  Nobody is forcing you to use the open source software (such as musl) and the majority of people are just grateful that there are people who are spending their spare time to improve a project in meaningful ways.

I would suggest to take a walk and calm down a bit when you are getting to agitated, then you can produce a message that contributes in a positive way and does not offend people.  Believe me, it is a win-win for everybody in this case.

--
(GM)