Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:43:23 +0000
From: Ralo Kossovo <raterhraje@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: unknown type name '__gnuc_va_list'

On 3/8/23, Max R. Dechantsreiter <max@...formancejones.com> wrote:

> so how is it that prefix=/usr/local/musl?
>
> Likewise exec_prefix should not be in system space.

To my knowledge, these defaults get overwritten by 'config.mak' when
it gets included on 'Makefile:78'. That is so that the 'Makefile'
routines get preserved across iterations and work only with changing
variable values, I believe. Essentially, it makes everything more
straight-forward and deterministic - a reason why I was able to refer
you to a specific line of the Makefile.
Feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Could you, please, share with us the contents of
'$(prefix)/bin/musl-gcc' and '$(prefix)/lib/musl-gcc.specs'?