Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 12:04:07 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: Ariadne Conill <ariadne@...eferenced.org>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com,
	王洪亮 <wanghongliang@...ngson.cn>
Subject: Re: add loongarch64 port v6.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 03:52:18AM -0500, Ariadne Conill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2023-01-28 20:15, 王洪亮 wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Is there anything else that needs to be modified in patch v6?
>
> It is likely that you will get a better review if you split up
> the changes into logical ones and submit them to the list as
> a group of patches.

It's been a while since I looked in detail, but I don't think that's
necessary here. It should just be a matter of ensuring that all
previously requested changes were made, and that the ABI is
official/stable on kernel and compiler sides. I've been away overseas
(on vacation) for the past month and this kind of review is outside
the scope of what I've been checking in on while away, but I will be
back in roughly a week.