Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 21:07:46 +0200
From: Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@....net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>,
	Érico Nogueira <ericonr@...root.org>,
	Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Subject: Re: Re: freeswitch and musl 1.2.x (time64 most likely)

Am Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 01:56:26PM -0400 schrieb Rich Felker:
> On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 12:57:05PM +0200, Sebastian Kemper wrote:
> > >
> > > Likely it is doing something bad bypassing the system headers and
> > > declaring gettimeofday (wrongly) itself...
> >
> > I looked at APR source but it doesn't seem to redefine gettimeofday. It
> > only uses it here:
>
> I said declare, not define, as in omitting sys/time.h and making its
> own declaration (or calling it without one). However AFAICT that
> doesn't seem to be the case, unless APR_HAVE_SYS_TIME_H is
> misdetected. You might check the disassembly of this file and see
> what's actually getting called.

Hello Rich, all,

Sorry for getting sidetracked with apr. That was my mistake. I must've
had old cruft around my builroot. Starting the buildroot from scratch
resolved all if it. apr runs fine.

Érico, thank you for your support! And thanks for the pull request to
freeswitch!

I'll go ahead an push the updated freeswitch to OpenWrt master next.

Kind regards,
Seb