Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 21:07:46 +0200
From: Sebastian Kemper <sebastian_ml@....net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>,
	√Črico Nogueira <ericonr@...root.org>,
	Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
Subject: Re: Re: freeswitch and musl 1.2.x (time64 most likely)

Am Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 01:56:26PM -0400 schrieb Rich Felker:
> On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 12:57:05PM +0200, Sebastian Kemper wrote:
> > >
> > > Likely it is doing something bad bypassing the system headers and
> > > declaring gettimeofday (wrongly) itself...
> >
> > I looked at APR source but it doesn't seem to redefine gettimeofday. It
> > only uses it here:
>
> I said declare, not define, as in omitting sys/time.h and making its
> own declaration (or calling it without one). However AFAICT that
> doesn't seem to be the case, unless APR_HAVE_SYS_TIME_H is
> misdetected. You might check the disassembly of this file and see
> what's actually getting called.

Hello Rich, all,

Sorry for getting sidetracked with apr. That was my mistake. I must've
had old cruft around my builroot. Starting the buildroot from scratch
resolved all if it. apr runs fine.

√Črico, thank you for your support! And thanks for the pull request to
freeswitch!

I'll go ahead an push the updated freeswitch to OpenWrt master next.

Kind regards,
Seb