Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:15:23 -0500
From: Rob Landley <rob@...dley.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bug in mmap_fixed()

On 9/5/20 1:44 AM, Markus Wichmann wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 04, 2020 at 11:41:54PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
>> When I saw your report, I thought this code all ran with signals
>> blocked, and actually had to check to see that this isn't the case.
>
> In that case, making an exception for EINTR would be even weirder.
>
>> The code hsould be fixed, and EINTR handling should probably be left
>> in-place, just without the wrong pointer-advance logic.
>>

> See attached. Untested, obviously, since I lack a Super-H processor and
> an NFS server,

Coldfire is also nommu and musl has had m68k support for years, is there no
coldfire target? (That's been supported by qemu longer than proper m68k.)

Rob

P.S. This patches out the broken fork() on nommu sh2, and fixes the sh2 native
toolchain build:

  https://github.com/landley/toybox/blob/master/scripts/mcm-buildall.sh#L130