Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 23:09:11 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Ben Mezger <me@...mezger.nl>
Subject: Re: [Support]: Porting Musl to a non Linux kernel

* Ben Mezger <me@...mezger.nl> [2019-08-06 17:40:44 -0300]:
> I've been interested in porting Musl to a microkernel I've been
> working on. The 'how to use' page [1] mentions this possibility, but I
> haven't found any documentation specifying on how to archive this.
>
> Has anyone done something similar of has any resource I can check?
>
> [1] - https://www.musl-libc.org/how.html

i don't see where it is mentioned.

musl assumes linux syscalls, if your os does not have
linux syscall emulation then you will have to do some
porting.

example ports of musl to webassembly and windows nt:

https://github.com/NWilson/musl/blob/musl-wasm-native/arch/wasm/bits/syscall.h.in
https://git.midipix.org/mmglue/tree/arch/nt64/syscall_arch.h

depending on the os and the level of posix support you
want to achive this can be moderate to large amount of
work.