Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 17:40:44 -0300
From: Ben Mezger <me@...mezger.nl>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [Support]: Porting Musl to a non Linux kernel

Hi,

I've been interested in porting Musl to a microkernel I've been
working on. The 'how to use' page [1] mentions this possibility, but I
haven't found any documentation specifying on how to archive this.

Has anyone done something similar of has any resource I can check?

[1] - https://www.musl-libc.org/how.html

--
Kind regards,
Met een vriendelijke groet,

Ben Mezger
https://seds.nl
PGP: B456 B356 E3DC F1A6 1479  C936 AC7A 3084 3ADC 0D65