Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:41:10 -0600
From: "A. Wilcox" <awilfox@...lielinux.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Symbol versioning approximation trips on compat symbols

On 01/28/19 17:12, Zach van Rijn wrote:
> The official community-based musl site is the Wiki [1];
> this might be a more appropriate venue for what you're seeking,
> and it already does exactly what you're seeking.
>

> [1]: https://wiki.musl-libc.org/projects-using-musl.html

That page is also a bit of a mess.  I would clean it up but I don't know
if I have the time.

It'd be nice if it had a divide between "experimental" distros and
"production" distros, that is ones that intended to be run on a
workstation/server vs those that are intended to be poked and prodded
and used for research.  Also, "last activity" would be nice, so you can
tell what's maintained.

(It'd be cool for Adélie, and probably Alpine, if the list were
alphabetised, too ;) - but I won't push it.)

Best,
--arw

--
A. Wilcox (awilfox)
Project Lead, Adélie Linux

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)