Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:24:05 -0500
From: Thadeus Fleming <thadeus.j.fleming@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to test if dlclose is a no-op?

I'm working on improving a system that makes some bad assumptions
about dynamic unloading. While I'm not fond of dynamic unloading, I
think it might be valuable to be able to distinguish between "this C
library doesn't support unloading at all" and "if the planets are all
aligned, unloading might work." Testing if dlclose is a no-op would
allow me to make that distinction.