Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 11:28:08 +0000
From: Tobias Koch <tobias.koch@...terra.com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: SIGSEGV_FAULT_STACKPOINTER on powerpc

Hi,

libsigsegv defines SIGSEGV_FAULT_STACKPOINTER in fault-linux-powerpc.h as

    #  define SIGSEGV_FAULT_STACKPOINTER  ((ucontext_t *) ucp)->uc_mcontext.regs->gpr[1]

which doesn't match up with what's defined in musl's arch/powerpc/bits/signal.h. I took a guess and changed it to

    #  define SIGSEGV_FAULT_STACKPOINTER  ((ucontext_t *) ucp)->uc_mcontext.gregs[1]

to make it compile, but I don't know if that is correct. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Tobias