Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 14:04:53 +0000
From: Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork@...htcubesolutions.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: vlse <vlse@...ra.biz>
Subject: Re: Informing about stale roadmap page in musl libc wiki

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 8:18 AM Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net> wrote:

> * vlse <vlse@...ra.biz> [2017-01-06 18:19:55 +0530]:
> > I want to inform to administrators that the Musl Libc Wiki Roadmap page
> is stale.
> > musl-libc-1.1.16 has been released but it shows an old date of Late July.
> >
> > Also I would like to know tentative timeline for 1.2.0 release.
> > If predicting from old roadmap it should have been released by now.
> > Releases are running very late in schedule.
>
> you are welcome to contribute help with release management.
>
> that is expensive to deal with for a project that is run by
> a handful of developers in their free time.
>
> there are plans to improve the situation by fixing some of
> the infrastructure but it will need work and is a significant
> distraction from actual coding so help would be useful:
> http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2016/12/31/1

I see in that thread that Rich said account creation on the wiki doesn't
work. I just tested it and didn't have any issues. Is there something
specific I'm missing?

In any case, moving to a repo-backed solution, is probably the right way to
go. Especially if the workflow is anything like Github or Gitlab where
public contributors can make pull requests for review,. If there's anything
you need from me to help make that happen, please let me know.

JH

Content of type "text/html" skipped