Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:42:27 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: clockspeed

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:04:36PM -0700, Jorge Almeida wrote:
> Has anyone compiled clockspeed against musl, in a x86_64?

I'm guessing you mean DJB's package, but the name is generic enough
that I can't be sure. Next time try to be more clear.

> If so, would you share conf-cc and conf-ld?

I just did as a test and it has some obvious issues like missing and
wrong prototypes for standard functions and "extern int errno;" rather
than #include <errno.h> (the latter is DJB's willfully wrong code to
make a point that he likes being wrong), but it compiled "ok" after
changing error.h. No idea if it works.

I didn't modify conf-cc or conf-ld at all because the native gcc
targets musl, but if you wanted to cross-compile it would probably
work putting the name of your cross compiler there, or the musl-gcc
wrapper even.