Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 09:47:10 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com, Luca Barbato <lu_zero@...too.org>
Subject: Dynamic linker name

Hi,

I'm trying to make a few changes to clang/LLVM to make it work with
musl, i.e. link executables against musl instead of glibc.

One of the changes involved is to tell clang where to find musl's
dynamic linker. My question is: is musl's dynamic linker always named
"ld-musl-$ARCH.so.1" and put under /lib?

More specifically, on a multilib system, which of the following is encouraged?

1. /lib/ld-musl-{x86,x86_64}.so.1
2. /lib32/ld-musl-x86.so.1 and /lib64/ld-musl-x86_64.so.1

Thanks,
Lei