Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:53:18 +0100
From: Tim Tassonis <stuff@...entral.ch>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Missing defines in utmpx.h

Hi all

I just tried to compile the latest busybox with musl and failed because
of a change in busybox to include utmpx.h in case of UTMP support and
header presence.

The problem seems to be that busybox assumes some defines in utmpx.h
that are usually in utmp.h and glibc (and possibly other libc's) set
them in utmpx.h, but musl doesn't.

I think it were

_PATH_UTMP and _PATH_WTMP

I worked around the issue by disabling UTMP support, but maybe this
could be fixed in musl?

Kind regards
Tim