Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:45:50 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Would love to see reconsideration for domain and
 search

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 05:37:20PM -0700, Tim Hockin wrote:
> wrt 2) my understanding is that you get at-most-one-of `search` or `domain`.

Ah, yes, it's lower in the man page after the list of options:

       The domain and search keywords are mutually exclusive.  If more than
       one instance of these keywords is present, the last instance wins.

I see no reason to do differently than glibc (and legacy resolvers)
does here; that would just be gratuitous difference for applications
to deal with.