Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:27:20 +0530
From: Nitin Singh <acc4nitin@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl-gcc not working after installing

I have linux installed in armv6 android phone in chrooted environment.

I have installed musl-libc from source for building static binary for
android. Here are the commands, I ran for building & installing in
debian ::

./configure --disable-shared
make
make install

Here is config.mak ::

# This version of config.mak was generated by:
# ./configure --disable-shared
# Any changes made here will be lost if configure is re-run
ARCH = arm
SUBARCH =
ASMSUBARCH = el
prefix = /usr/local/musl
exec_prefix = $(prefix)
bindir = $(exec_prefix)/bin
libdir = $(prefix)/lib
includedir = $(prefix)/include
syslibdir = /lib
CC = gcc
CFLAGS = -Os -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-unwind-tables
-fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -Wa,--noexecstack
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration -$
CFLAGS_C99FSE = -std=c99 -nostdinc -ffreestanding
-fexcess-precision=standard -frounding-math
CFLAGS_MEMOPS = -fno-tree-loop-distribute-patterns
CPPFLAGS =
LDFLAGS = -Wl,--hash-style=both
CROSS_COMPILE =
LIBCC = -lgcc -lgcc_eh
OPTIMIZE_GLOBS = internal/*.c malloc/*.c string/*.c
SHARED_LIBS =

It got built & installed fine without any errors.
But when I check for installation .

cat > hello.c <<EOF
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{   printf("hello, world!\n");
return 0;
}
EOF

/usr/local/musl/bin/musl-gcc hello.c
./a.out

It shows this error ::

/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6/libgcc.a(_dvmd_lnx.o): In function
   `__aeabi_ldiv0':
(.text+0x8): undefined reference to `raise'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Please guide me , What's wrong with musl installation ?