Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:28:34 -0400
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: nsz libc-test

> You're not going to get any meaningful results without removing
> -pedantic-errors from the config.mak. pcc is erroring out due to the
> unrecognized option without building any tests.
>
> Rich

Thanks Rich, I found and removed the setting in the makefile and re-ran the
test.

I have been using some shell code to identify pcc and make adjustments, its
super crude but here it is. Perhaps something along these lines could be
added to the nsz libc test.

if command -v pcc >/dev/null 2>&1; then
export CC=pcc
else
export CFLAGS="$CFLAGS --static"
fi

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "logs.tar.bz2" of type "application/x-bzip2" (17090 bytes)