Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 01:00:31 -0500
From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: segfault in libc.so

I am getting the following strace errors from as and ldd (created as a link
pointed to libc.so) i have also seen a segfault from a dynamically linked
ld ar and ccom.

For this particular strace I compiled musl with binutils-2.24 and
pcc-20150228 (as well as a previous version) with the configure settigs
--disable-gcc-wrapper and --target=i486-linux-musl then booted the system
and called strace as and strace ldd libc.so respectively. The rest of the
system was compiled with cflags -O0 -march=i486 and ldflags -static

If anyone has a moment to look into it i would greatly appreciate it and i
will be happy to provide anything else that helps diagnose the issue.

thanks
stephen.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "as.strace" of type "application/octet-stream" (180 bytes)

Download attachment "libc.strace" of type "application/octet-stream" (809 bytes)