Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 23:45:16 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl 1.1.6 released

I'm pleased to announce the release of musl 1.1.6:

This release features a major overhaul in the handling of atomic
operations on ARM targets, improving efficiency when built for recent
(v7+) cpu models and ensuring (via runtime detection) that baseline
ARM binaries, which traditionally depended on the kernel's
kuser_helper page for atomic support, work even on newer cpu/kernel
combinations where it might be disabled for hardening purposes.
Extensions to the getopt, getopt_long, and fnmatch functions have been
added for greater compatibility with applications, and various
low-impact bugs have been fixed.

http://www.musl-libc.org/releases/musl-1.1.6.tar.gz

Special thanks goes out to our release sponsors:

The midipix project - http://www.midipix.org
Hurricane Labs - https://hurricanelabs.com
Pascal Cuoq

Release sponsors have supported musl development at a rate of
$32/month or higher via Patreon. If you'd like to become a release
sponsor or otherwise support development financially, please visit
musl's Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/musl