Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:13:47 -0400
From: William Haddon <whaddon@...odisolutions.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Wiki Hosting (Re: Release very far behind schedule)

Hi all.

I am a lurker on this mailing list, and have also contributed
occasional patches to musl. I am also running a small business that
provides web hosting. While I am unfortunately not in a position to be
able to provide hosting for free, I could rent a separate VPS and host
the musl wiki using Alpine Linux for a slightly higher fee than I
charge for shared hosting. As a fan of musl, if I like working with
Alpine Linux, I might consider using it for other customers. It looks
like you were previously using ikiWiki based on Perl for the wiki. I
could use ikiWiki, or if there were problems with that, I could instead
use any other wiki software of your choice, or for an additional fee
develop new wiki software. Just another option for you to consider.

Cheers,
William Haddon