Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:49:03 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bug on fstat()?

* piranna@...il.com <piranna@...il.com> [2014-08-25 11:31:28 +0200]:
> > So, is g++ mandatory for compilation? Is there any solution? I'll try
> > to set CXX to musl-gcc too, but didn't see anything about this and I'm
> > not sure if it would work... If it doesn't work, would I need to
> > create a musl-g++ wrapper?
>
> Confirmed: doesn't work, it has failed just in the first C++ source
> code file it has found:

musl-gcc is just a thin gcc wrapper (uses a custom spec file
to locate the standard headers and other libc files)

eg. it does not have a libstdc++ linked against musl so it
cannot build c++ code

use a musl cross compiler for your target with c++ support
(eg http://musl.codu.org/ has prebuilt ones but you can build
musl-cross yourself) or build on a musl based system (sabotage
or alpinelinux, they probably already have node.js packaged)